Motorola LS2208 Handheld Barcode Scanner creates a more productive mobile environment.
This scanner is a high-performance, affordable handheld scanner will help you increase productivity at the retail point of sale and in the stockroom, manage medications and control inventory, or help you track assets and inventory.
Getting started with the LS2208 is fast and simple with 123Scan setup utility. This easy-to-use tool reduces start-up time and costs wherever the scanner is used. To further save money, the scan element in the LS2208 is based on a liquid injection process that delivers integral shock protection, providing durability in most light barcode scanning applications.
- Durable scan element design
- Working range: from contact to 17 in./43 cm on 100% U.P.C./EAN symbols
- Multiple interfaces on board
- Fast performance at 100 scans per second
- Reduced Space Symbology (RSS)
- Global Trade item Number (GTIN) Compliant
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF) enables users to modify data prior to sending to host computer
- Universal cables for sharing
- Bright LED and beeper with adjustable volume
- Flash memory
- Hands-free Instellistand
- Ergonomic design
The LS2208 scanner is moderately-priced, high-performance handheld barcode scanner ideally suited for retail and healthcare.
|Product Description||Motorola LS2208 Barcode Scanner|
|Printer Type||Barcode scanner – handheld – USB Kit – Black|
|Light Source (Laser)||650nm laser diode|
|Scan Rate||100 scans per second|
|Roll (Tilt)||± 30° from normal|
|Interface||RS-232; Keyboard Wedge, Wand, IBM 468X/9X, USB, synapse and Undecoded|
|Dimensions||152 x 63 x 84 mm|
|Warranty||5 years limited warranty|